Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wheatly Quotes in Portal 2

"They told me, if I ever turned this flashlight on, I would die. They told me that about EVERYTHING! I don't know why they even bothered to give me this stuff when they don't want me using it. It's pointless."

"COULD A MORON PUNCH! YOU! INTO! THIS! PIT!? HUH?! COULD A MORON DO THAT?!"

"Mashy spike plate."

"They say the old caretaker of this place went absolutely crazy. Chopped up his entire staff... of robots; all of them robots. They say at night you can still hear the screams... of their replicas; all of them functionally indistinguishable from the originals. No memory of the incident. Nobody knows what they're screaming about. Absolutely terrifying. Though obviously not paranormal in any meaningful way."

"Let there be light. God. I'm quoting God there".

"I'm absolutely 100% sure its this way. *goes in hallway and comes back* Not this way."

"This should slow it down. No...makes it go faster."

"PART FIVE: BOOBY TRAP THE STALEMATE BUTTON!"

"Let go! We're in space! Let go! I'm still connected! I can pull myself in! I can still fix this!"
-"I already fixed it! And you are not coming back!"
"Oh no! Change of plans! Hold on to me! Tighter! Ahh! Grab me grab me grab me! Grab meeeeeeee!"

"Hey! How you doing? I talked my way, onto the old nanobot crew rebuilding this shaft. They are REALLY small, so - ah - I KNOW Jerry. No, I'm on a break mate, I'm on a break. OW! Just hang in there for five more - What? Jerry you can't fire me for that! Yes Jerry, OR, maybe your prejudiced worksite should of accommodated a nanobot of my size. Thanks for the hate crime Jer! See you in court, mate! Anyway, just hang in there for five more chambers."

"Just goes to show, people with brain damage are the real heroes."

"You might have a verrrry minor case of serious brain damage."

"What Leve----" *Sparking noises* "ZAAHHHHH"
"I'm NOT A MORON!"
"WOULD A MORON BE ABLE TO DO THIS?!"

"I'm talking in a voice that is beyond her range of hearing."

Holmes versus Moriarty...Aristotle versus MASHY SPIKE PLATE!

"Aww where did you go, No come back"
"Oh! You came back! Didn't actually plan... for that. Can't actually reset the death trap. So. Ah. Could you jump into that pit, there? Would you just jump into that pit for me?"

"Could you just jump into that pit? There. That deadly pit."

"You're saying to yourself, why should I jump into the pit? I'll tell you why. Guess who's down there? Your parents! You're not adopted after all! It's your natural parents down there in the pit. Should have mentioned it before. But I didn't. So jump on down and reunite with mommy and daddy."

"Oh I'll tell you what's also down there. Your parents and... There's also an escape elevator!. Down there. Funny. I should have mentioned it before. But so it's down there. So pop down. Jump down. You've got your folks down there and an escape elevator"

"And what else is down there... Tell you what, it's only a new jumpsuit. A very trendy designer jumpsuit from France. Down there. Which is exactly your size. And if it's a bit baggy, we got a tailor down there as well who can take it in for you"

"And what's this, a lovely handbag? And the three portal device! It's all down there!"

"Um. You've got a yacht. And... Boys! Loads of fellas. Hunky guys down there. Possibly even a boyfriend! Who's to say at this stage. But, a lot of good looking fellas down there. And, ah, a boy band as well! That haven't seen a woman in years. And they're not picky at all. They don't care if you've got a bit of brain damage. If you've been running around sweating. And... A farm! A pony farm! And... Just jump down, would ya?"

"Ahh. What?"
"Pshh. Really? And do what, exactly?"

"Pull me out! Pull me out! Pull me out! Pull me out! Pull me out!"

"Ah, those were the crap turrets weren't they?"

"it's true that you don't have the necessary qualifications, but you have something more important: a finger."

"Oh oh I have an idea! Don't die before I come back!"

"Ah did it kill you? Because, it would be really great if it killed you."

"They told me, that if I ever turned this flashlight on, I WOULD DIE! They tell me that about everything!"

"i'm reading books, i've actually just finished the hardest one"

No comments:

Post a Comment